As expected, the first song of Spyder was out on a few music apps and the first impression we get is that the number is a fast paced and will hit you more once you listen to you multiple times.
The song is more of praising Mahesh and his role in this film. It’s like the theme song of the film which reveals a bit about the protagonist. Within minutes of release, the song is already trending on social media.
Harris Jayraj composes this song in an energetic light and by the stills of Mahesh, the film is going to be a huge hit.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release