Anil Sunkara’s upcoming film Action 3D has found a new fan in Sreenu Vaitla. Apparently, Sreenu Vaitla saw the entire film and praised Anil Sunkara and his team for coming up with a good product. “Our director and close friend Sreenu Vaitla saw ACTION 3d today and is very happy with the output. I really got relieved now.Thanks Sreenu Vaitla andi for your concern about me always and critically viewing the movie like your own and encouragement you gave,” Anil Sunkara posted on Twitter. Incidentally, along with Ram Achanta and Gopichand, Anil Sunkara and Sreenu Vaitla have worked together for Namo Venkatesa and Dookudu. The trio will also produce Sreenu Vaitla’s next film Aagadu which has Mahesh Babu in lead role.
Action 3D stars Allari Naresh, Vaibhav Reddy, Shaam, Raju Sundaram, Sudeep, Neelam Updhayay, Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani in lead roles. The film’s Tamil version has been titled as Ooo Podu and it has special appearances by Simbu and Santhanam. Action 3D is expected to release in mid May. Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer and the music has been scored by Bappa-Bappi Lahiri.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam