The regular shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming movie in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is going on at a brisk pace from the past two months. Recently, the unit had wrapped up a hectic schedule in Thailand.
As of now, the unit is busy shooting for some hilarious scenes of the movie in Hyderabad. It is learnt that Sreenu Vaitla is desperate to make this film a big hit with his trademark entertaining scenes. Already, 60 percent of the shoot has been completed and the unit will once again head to Thailand later this month for yet another busy schedule.
Rakul Preet is playing Charan’s love interest and young actress Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music composer and DVV. Danayya is producing the film.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST