In the past couple of years, Sreenu Vaitla couldn’t taste success and with both his films – Aagadu and Bruce Lee – failing to recreate the trademark Sreenu Vaitla touch, many were left wondering what would he do next. However, the director has put his past behind and has worked hard on ‘Mister’.
The film’s trailer and songs have gotten good response, and Sreenu Vaitla is said to be quite confident about his latest film which stars Varun Tej, Lavanya and Hebah in lead roles. Buzz is that it’ll be a full-fledged entertainer and with writers like Gopi Mohan and Sreedhar Seepana working on the script, it promises to be fun unlimited.
The pre-release event of Mister will be held in Hyderabad on April 7 and the film is gearing up for release on April 14.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you