Director Sreenu Vaitla and versatile actor Prakas Raj are making headlines these days for their recent tiff. We all know that Prakash Raj condemned the director’s act and said that one should work with gratitude but not attitude. Now, it was Sreenu Vaitla’s turn to counter Prakash Raj and he organized a press meet on Sunday and lashed out at the actor.
Speaking at the press meet Sreenu said “I am not in a position to learn direction from Prakash, as everyone knows what was the result of Ulavacharu Biryani. I used his lines which he used against me, and I have complete rights on them”. He also added that there is no other actor who has so many complaints and bans than Prakash Raj and he talking about my attitude is so funny. ” We have to now wait and see whether Prakash Raj replies to Sreenu Vaitla’s counter or not.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST