Hot shot director Sreenu Vaitla is one man who has worked with probably every star in the industry. His latest film, Bruce Lee is set for a mammoth release this Friday and Sreenu is busy promoting the film big time.
Answering a few questions on his Twitter handle, Sreenu revealed that his dream project would be to direct both Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu in a single project. However, he also added that a suitable script should be there for these mega stars to say yes.
Sreenu Vaitla has worked with Mahesh in two of his projects already and is yet to direct Pawan Kalyan.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars