Varun Tej, Lavanya and Hebah starrer Mister is in the last stages of shooting. The film, which is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla, is slated for release in April this year and the team is currently focusing on the post-production.
The entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up except for couple of songs and Sreenu Vaitla is said to be planning to complete these songs as soon as Varun Tej returns to India. Currently, the actor is in the US where he’s shooting for Sekhar Kammula’s Fida.
Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Gopi Mohan and Sreedhar Seepana have worked on the film’s script.
- Kalyanram-Tamannaah film’s next schedule details
- Star comedian’s full-length role in Trivikram-NTR film?
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral