Varun Tej, Lavanya and Hebah starrer Mister is in the last stages of shooting. The film, which is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla, is slated for release in April this year and the team is currently focusing on the post-production.
The entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up except for couple of songs and Sreenu Vaitla is said to be planning to complete these songs as soon as Varun Tej returns to India. Currently, the actor is in the US where he’s shooting for Sekhar Kammula’s Fida.
Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Gopi Mohan and Sreedhar Seepana have worked on the film’s script.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon