Following two back-to-back debacles in the form of Aagadu and Bruce Lee, director Sreenu Vaitla is making all the cautious moves to bounce back with a solid hit to reclaim his previous glory. Over the past few months, there have been several reports that Sreenu Vaitla will be teaming up with Ram.
If the latest reports are anything to go by, Sreenu Vaitla is planing a sequel to his 2008 super hit entertainer, Ready, which featured Ram and Genelia in the lead roles. Entertainment has always been Sreenu Vaitla’s forte, and it would be highly exciting to see the director going back to his roots.
The Sreenu Vaitla-Ram project will reportedly be produced by Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you