For the past few weeks, we have been bringing you the regular updates about Sreenu Vaitla’s new movie. The latest we hear is that the makers have decided to name the film as Amar Akbar Anthony.
As expected, the film will be a complete comedy caper in true Sree Vaitla style. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this news has generated a good vibe for the film.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a very energetic role in this film which will be produced by Mytri Movie Makers. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu