Before the release of Aagadu, everything Sreenu Vaitla touched was turning into gold and Ramcharan was also very keen to work with the hit director even without hearing to the script. An announcement was also made in this regard about the both of them coming together for a film. However after the debacle of Aagadu, Charan had taken a step back and put the project on hold. Sreenu Vaitla who had earlier worked with Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan for a majority of his films had parted ways with them from Aagadu which didn’t augur well for him.
He has now approached Vakkantham Vamsi who had earlier provided story and screenplay for some big films like Oosaravelli, Race Gurram, Yevadu etc. These two are expected to work together for Charan’s film. Like the saying goes’ Desperate times call for desperate measures’, Sreenu Vaitla does seem to be really desperate to get back to winning ways.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you