Cricketer Sreesanth has been involved in several controversies and his cricket career had to end due to match fixing. But the actor never let these controversies bog him down. He says that a ban from cricket is not the end. He will be soon seen as an actor. We might see him in a Telugu film as well.
Sreeshanth was in Hyderabad to meet a couple of Telugu directors. He met Puri Jagannadh, Madhura Sreedhar and others. Reports reveal that he has discussed about a film with Madhura Sreedhar. Sreesanth might be doing a romantic love story with him, and might be playing a middle class cricketer in the film.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links