Cricketer Sreesanth has been involved in several controversies and his cricket career had to end due to match fixing. But the actor never let these controversies bog him down. Sometime back, we had reported that he will be soon seen as an actor in a Telugu film which will be directed by Madhura Sreedhar.
As per the latest updates, this flick will kick start in August and currently, the pre-production works are progressing at a brisk pace. In the recent media interaction, Sreesanth said that he is set to shoot for the film in August, by then he would be a dad as his wife Bhuvaneshwari is due in May.
This movie is a love story and will be based on cricket betting. More details on this project will soon be revealed.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019