Telugu actress Sri Divya is a name to reckon with in the Tamil film industry. After scoring a hit with her recent film ‘Khaki Sattai’, Sri Divya is currently awaiting her next release, ‘Pencil’, which has young music composer GV Prakash Kumar playing the lead. Sri Divya has also been paired up with Karthi in ‘Kashmora’.
As per the latest reports, Sri Divya has bagged yet another plum offer in Tamil. The actress will now pair up with Jiiva of ‘Rangam’ fame in his next. The film will be produced by The Next Big Film banner and directed by an assistant of Atlee, the young filmmaker who made a successful debut with Arya-Nayanathara’s romantic drama ‘Raja Rani’.
In Telugu, Sri Divya will be seen in ‘Dil’ Raju’s next, ‘Kerintha’ and she will also play the lead in the Tamil remake of ‘Bangalore Days’.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you