Rana Daggubati, is receiving good reviews for his performance in Bangalore Naatkal, the Tamil version of the hit Malayalam film Bangalore days. The film is all set to hit the screens in Tollywood as well, meanwhile actress Sri Divya it seems had woes with her co-star, Rana during the filming.
Actress Sri Diya who plays Rana’s wife had a tough time with the hunk. In a recent interview, the actress jokingly stated that while Rana is a sweet person, she had a tough time adjusting to the height difference between the two so much so that every scene had to be shot with an elevation.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event