Rana Daggubati, is receiving good reviews for his performance in Bangalore Naatkal, the Tamil version of the hit Malayalam film Bangalore days. The film is all set to hit the screens in Tollywood as well, meanwhile actress Sri Divya it seems had woes with her co-star, Rana during the filming.
Actress Sri Diya who plays Rana’s wife had a tough time with the hunk. In a recent interview, the actress jokingly stated that while Rana is a sweet person, she had a tough time adjusting to the height difference between the two so much so that every scene had to be shot with an elevation.
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pucca Local’
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you