Rana Daggubati, is receiving good reviews for his performance in Bangalore Naatkal, the Tamil version of the hit Malayalam film Bangalore days. The film is all set to hit the screens in Tollywood as well, meanwhile actress Sri Divya it seems had woes with her co-star, Rana during the filming.
Actress Sri Diya who plays Rana’s wife had a tough time with the hunk. In a recent interview, the actress jokingly stated that while Rana is a sweet person, she had a tough time adjusting to the height difference between the two so much so that every scene had to be shot with an elevation.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you