Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ is gearing up for a release next month. The movie is the Telugu version of Charan’s Bollywood debut flick, ‘Zanjeer’. Real Star Sri Hari is playing a crucial role in the movie. He will be seen in place of Sanjay Dutt in the Telugu version.
Sri Hari has started dubbing for the film now. Ram Charan has already completed his part of the dubbing and other post production activities are going on at full speed.
Apoorva Lakhiya has directed this action entertainer and Reliance Entertainment has produced this film in association with Amit Mehra and Flying Turtle films.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you