2016 Sri Krishnadevarya Awards were held in a grand manner by Telugu Vignana Samiti in Bengalooru. Dialogue King Sai Kumar, prominent literary scholar Dr. Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, popular actress Jayaprada, literary giant from Kannada Dr. Baruguru Ramachandrappa were the recipients of the award. Honorable Karnataka Chief Minister Siddharamayya, presented the awards.
Speaking on the occasion Dialogue King Sai Kumar said, “My mother tongue is Telugu but I am proud to say that my professional language is Kannada. I am planning to produce a serial based on the life of Sri Krishnadevaraya in Telugu and Kannada”.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
Articles that might interest you