2016 Sri Krishnadevarya Awards were held in a grand manner by Telugu Vignana Samiti in Bengalooru. Dialogue King Sai Kumar, prominent literary scholar Dr. Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, popular actress Jayaprada, literary giant from Kannada Dr. Baruguru Ramachandrappa were the recipients of the award. Honorable Karnataka Chief Minister Siddharamayya, presented the awards.
Speaking on the occasion Dialogue King Sai Kumar said, “My mother tongue is Telugu but I am proud to say that my professional language is Kannada. I am planning to produce a serial based on the life of Sri Krishnadevaraya in Telugu and Kannada”.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you