2016 Sri Krishnadevarya Awards were held in a grand manner by Telugu Vignana Samiti in Bengalooru. Dialogue King Sai Kumar, prominent literary scholar Dr. Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, popular actress Jayaprada, literary giant from Kannada Dr. Baruguru Ramachandrappa were the recipients of the award. Honorable Karnataka Chief Minister Siddharamayya, presented the awards.
Speaking on the occasion Dialogue King Sai Kumar said, “My mother tongue is Telugu but I am proud to say that my professional language is Kannada. I am planning to produce a serial based on the life of Sri Krishnadevaraya in Telugu and Kannada”.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you