2016 Sri Krishnadevarya Awards were held in a grand manner by Telugu Vignana Samiti in Bengalooru. Dialogue King Sai Kumar, prominent literary scholar Dr. Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, popular actress Jayaprada, literary giant from Kannada Dr. Baruguru Ramachandrappa were the recipients of the award. Honorable Karnataka Chief Minister Siddharamayya, presented the awards.
Speaking on the occasion Dialogue King Sai Kumar said, “My mother tongue is Telugu but I am proud to say that my professional language is Kannada. I am planning to produce a serial based on the life of Sri Krishnadevaraya in Telugu and Kannada”.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you