The devotional magnum opus Sri Rama Rajyam has won a lot of critical acclaim for its superb technical values and artistry. The movie has been helmed beautifully by legendary director Bapu. Nandamuri Balakrishna portrayed the role of Lord Rama and Nayanatara played the role of Sita. The Producers are planning to hold the movie’s 50 days celebrations in Vijayawada.
The venue would be either the Siddhartha College or the PWD grounds. The function will be held on January 5th. Music maestro Ilayaraja has scored the tunes for this movie and Mullapudi Venkataramana has provided the script.
Sri Rama Rajyam was produced by Yalamanchili Sai Babu and he has won a lot of praise for having the courage to come up with such movie in this day and age.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US