Nandamuri Balakrishna’s devotional magnum opus Sri Rama Rajyam will soon be released in Tamil, as per the latest reports that we are hearing. The Producer, Yalamanchili Sai Baba, is planning to get the movie dubbed in Tamil as well. While there is no official announcement yet over this project, sources say that it is indeed in the pipeline.
The movie is gearing up for a grand release on November 17th and there are a lot of expectations over the film. The movie has been directed by legendary director Bapu. Sita’s role has been essayed by Nayanatara. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu played the character of Valmiki and Srikanth has portrayed the role of Lakshmana.
Ilayaraja’s tunes have already received a terrific response from the public.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you