Nandamuri Balakrishna’s devotional magnum opus ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ is all set to hit the screens on November 17th and the censor formalities will be completed on November 11th. The movie has been directed by legendary director Bapu and Nayanatara has essayed the role of Sita in the movie.
The movie is set in the Lava Kusa stage of The Ramayana. Ilayaraja’s lilting music has already received a stunning response in the market. The movie is being eagerly awaited as Balakrishna’s look as Lord Sri Rama is simply magnificent. Special care has been taken regarding costumes and settings.
The talk among highly placed sources is that the movie has come out exceptionally well. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu is essaying the role of Valmiki and Srikanth is going to be seen as Lakshmana.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you