Bapu’s devotional flick ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ was widely hailed as one of the best movies to have been made in recent times. Apart from the fine performances delivered by Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nayanatara, credit for the movie’s success goes to Bapu’s visual magic and the strong script penned by his long time associate Mullapudi Venkata Ramana.
Now, the makers of Sri Rama Rajyam are bringing out the script of Sri Rama Rajyam as a book to honour this legendary writer. The book will be out in a couple of days and it will be launched in a special event.
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?