Veteran director Bapu’s devotional magnum opus ‘Sri Ramarajyam’ has received a terrific response from both critics as well as common moviegoers. The movie has been widely acknowledged as one of the finest pieces of work to come out of the Telugu industry in a long long time. Now this devotional classic is getting ready for a Malayalam release. Dubbing activities have already started for the movie and the film is reportedly going to be released on the occasion of ‘Vishu’, a new year festival for Malayalee Hindus. This year, the festival is on April 14th.
The movie will also be dubbed into Hindi and English as producer Yalamanchili Sai Babu wants the film to get maximum possible exposure in the Indian market.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you