Photo Courtesy : Sailus Food
123telugu.com wishes all its readers,well wishers and every Telugu speaking person a Very Happy Ugadi. This year will be Sri Vijayanama Samvathsaram.
Life is a mix of these 6 emotions – Love, Happiness,Anger, Sadness, Dispassion, Surprise. It is a tradition in Andhra Pradesh to eat ‘Ugadi Pacchadi’ on this day and this has a deep philosophical significance. The main ingredients of this Ugadi Pachchadi and their symbolic representation –
Teepi (Sweet) – Happiness
Pulupu (Sour/Tangy) – Love
Chedu (Bitter) -Sadness
Kaaram (Hot) -Anger
Vuppu (Salt) – Dispassion
Vagaru (Acrid) – Surprise
We hope this New Year brings in great joy and happiness for you.
- Trade report: Gang collects more on Day 4 than Day 1
- Disappointing update for Balakrishna fans
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran
- Photos : Anupama Parameswaran poses for JFW Magazine
- Tamannaah Responds To Rumours Over ‘Queen’ Remake