Even though it has been more than a year since Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’ released, it has been getting tremendous recognition all over the world. This film has been dubbed into several languages and has been doing great everywhere.
According to the latest update, Sridevi will attend the special premiere of the Japanese version of ‘English Vinglish’ in Tokyo this week and the film’s director and good friend Gauri Shinde will be accompaning her to the premiere. ‘English Vinglish’ was Sridevi’s comeback film after a break of 15 long years and the story was based on a housewife who goes to the US and learns English during her trip.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you