Even though it has been more than a year since Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’ released, it has been getting tremendous recognition all over the world. This film has been dubbed into several languages and has been doing great everywhere.
According to the latest update, Sridevi will attend the special premiere of the Japanese version of ‘English Vinglish’ in Tokyo this week and the film’s director and good friend Gauri Shinde will be accompaning her to the premiere. ‘English Vinglish’ was Sridevi’s comeback film after a break of 15 long years and the story was based on a housewife who goes to the US and learns English during her trip.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release