Even though it has been more than a year since Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’ released, it has been getting tremendous recognition all over the world. This film has been dubbed into several languages and has been doing great everywhere.
According to the latest update, Sridevi will attend the special premiere of the Japanese version of ‘English Vinglish’ in Tokyo this week and the film’s director and good friend Gauri Shinde will be accompaning her to the premiere. ‘English Vinglish’ was Sridevi’s comeback film after a break of 15 long years and the story was based on a housewife who goes to the US and learns English during her trip.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
Articles that might interest you