Just days after Sridevi has passed so much is going on in the film world all over. The latest we hear is that veteran actress Sridevi will be honored at the prestigious New York Indian film festival this year.
The event will be held from the 7th to 12th of April. Sridevi’s iconic film, English Vinglish will be screened at the festival. Yet another legendary Bollywood star, Shashi Kapoor will also be honored at the event.
The film festival opens with “Nude”, a Marathi-language film directed by Ravi Jadhav.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections