Evergreen actress Sridevi may soon be seen in a mother’s role if the rumours are to be trusted. The film is a Tamil one, starring the super mass Vijay and Hansika will be seen as the heroine.
Director Chimbudevan met and narrated the story to Sridevi and she was quite impressed. She is said to have given the go ahead to the movie and it will be her first full length film after the super hit English Vinglish.
Sridevi and another well known veteran Tamil actor will be seen in the movie.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser