Sridevi, the reigning actress of silver screen,acted with almost all the actors of her time and carved her own path. After a long gap, this yesteryear beauty made a comeback with English Vinglish which got decent reviews among the film critics.
If the ongoing buzz in the film circles is to be believed, she will soon appear in a Tollywood flick. In fact, she will be donning the role of a mother. Sources say that she was approached by U.V. Creations producers to play the mother’s role for Prabhas in his next flick. However, an official confirmation regarding this exclusive news is awaited.
Run Raja Run fame Sujeeth will direct this flick which will take off soon after Prabhas completes Baahubali shoot.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you