Athiloka Sundari Sridevi, made a comeback into films with the award winning film English Vinglish. Many expected her to do more films, but Sridevi rejected most of the offers and distanced herself from movies again. Now after a gap of one year, Sridevi has started shooting for a Tamil film in the direction of Chimbu Devan.
This movie has superstar Vijay in the lead role and Sridevi is all set to play his mother in the film. Hansika is the female lead in this big budget flick which also has Kannada super star Sudeep in other important role.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you