Athiloka Sundari Sridevi, made a comeback into films with the award winning film English Vinglish. Many expected her to do more films, but Sridevi rejected most of the offers and distanced herself from movies again. Now after a gap of one year, Sridevi has started shooting for a Tamil film in the direction of Chimbu Devan.
This movie has superstar Vijay in the lead role and Sridevi is all set to play his mother in the film. Hansika is the female lead in this big budget flick which also has Kannada super star Sudeep in other important role.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover