Legendary actress Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor’s maiden Bollywood film, Dhadak, wrapped up the shooting formalities yesterday. In the film, Janhvi is paired opposite Ishaan Khattar, younger brother of Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
Dhadak is an official remake of the blockbuster Marathi romantic drama, Sairat. Shashank Khaitan has directed the movie and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has bankrolled it. Dhadak’s post-production work has commenced already and the film will be released on July 20.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date