Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi Kapoor is all over the news these days because of her hot looks and her debut film with Karan Johar. Well, she is in news yet again as she turned casting director for her mother, Sridevi’s new film MOM.
Going into details, it was Jhanvi who suggested Pakistani actor Adnan Siddique to her dad Boney Kapoor. As Jhanvi had already seen Adnan’s work in some of his Hollywood films, she forced her dad to rope him in.
After going through some of Adnan’s films, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi finally brought in Adnan in an important role. MOM has the story written by Kona Venkat and will also release in Telugu.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you