After five long years since the release of English Vinglish, yesteryear diva Sridevi is once again making her comeback to movies with MOM. The film is slated to release on July 7. In her latest interview, Sridevi spoke about her life as a mother and her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor.
Sridevi revealed that Jhanvi was terribly upset with a few gossips in the media about her private life recently, and confided in Sridevi. The doting mother advised her that the glamor world isn’t an easy place and that she had to be ready for these challenges if she chose films as a career.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you