Sridevi’s demise is still afresh in everyone’s mind. But producer Karan Johar says that he still cannot believe that his all-time favourite actress is no more with us.
Karan spills the beans that Sridevi was supposed to star in a film which was to be produced by him. The star director also adds that Sridevi loved the script and okayed the film right away.
She was supposed to play Sanjay Dutt’s wife in the film which also had Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt. But sadly things did not happen the way they were supposed to.
Karan ends by saying that he is at least pleased that he got the opportunity of launching her daughter Jhanvi in his home production.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad