Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to make her silver screen debut this year. But if the ongoing reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi too is gearing up for her acting debut.
Reportedly, Khushi recently auditioned for a role in popular choreographer and ABCD franchise’s director Remo D’Souza’s TV dance reality show, Dance Plus. Apparently, Khushi is in the top 35 list of participants, but is yet to make it to the final stage.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you