Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to make her silver screen debut this year. But if the ongoing reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi too is gearing up for her acting debut.
Reportedly, Khushi recently auditioned for a role in popular choreographer and ABCD franchise’s director Remo D’Souza’s TV dance reality show, Dance Plus. Apparently, Khushi is in the top 35 list of participants, but is yet to make it to the final stage.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay