After making a huge failure with his previous film Brahmotsavam, Srikanth Addala received a lot of flak from everyone. The talented director was no where to be seen in the media and many stories have been going around about him.
But latest update now reveals that Srikanth is busy penning a simple low budget love story. If one can remember, it was Srikanth’s epic love story, Kotta Bangaru Lokam, which brought him to the lime light and looks like he has gone back to his roots yet again to make a comeback.
Reports also suggest that he is keen on getting back on track and is ready to correct all his previous mistakes with this project.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you