The third schedule of Srikanth, Aksha’s upcoming film has already begun and currently some key scenes are being shot at a garage in Filmnagar. The film’s title hasn’t been finalized yet; however, NSR Prasad, the director of the film, said that it’s going to be an action entertainer. The schedule will go on till June 14 and the makers are planning to shoot a solo song, a duet song and an item song by then. With this 80% of the film will be completed. After this, the rest of the film will be shot in Bangkok. Rahul is the cinematographer and Gana is composing the music.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans