The third schedule of Srikanth, Aksha’s upcoming film has already begun and currently some key scenes are being shot at a garage in Filmnagar. The film’s title hasn’t been finalized yet; however, NSR Prasad, the director of the film, said that it’s going to be an action entertainer. The schedule will go on till June 14 and the makers are planning to shoot a solo song, a duet song and an item song by then. With this 80% of the film will be completed. After this, the rest of the film will be shot in Bangkok. Rahul is the cinematographer and Gana is composing the music.
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again