Srikanth and Aksha’s upcoming film has been titled as Shatruvu. NSR Prasad is directing the film and V S Ramireddy is producing the film on VSR Productions. The film’s shooting is almost complete and currently it’s being shot in Nanakramguda. After this, the film unit will head to Bangkok to can couple of songs and some scenes and with that the entire film’s shooting will be completed. “Shatruvu is an apt title for the film and NSR Prasad has come up with a good script. You’ll have to watch the film to find out who’s whose enemy,” Srikanth said. The film’s audio is going to be launched in the second week of August and the film is expected to hit the screens in September. Gana has composed the music and Rahul is the cinematographer.
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Young hero to work with a debutant for the first time
- Tholi Prema fairing well in its third week
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?