Srikanth and Aksha’s upcoming film has been titled as Shatruvu. NSR Prasad is directing the film and V S Ramireddy is producing the film on VSR Productions. The film’s shooting is almost complete and currently it’s being shot in Nanakramguda. After this, the film unit will head to Bangkok to can couple of songs and some scenes and with that the entire film’s shooting will be completed. “Shatruvu is an apt title for the film and NSR Prasad has come up with a good script. You’ll have to watch the film to find out who’s whose enemy,” Srikanth said. The film’s audio is going to be launched in the second week of August and the film is expected to hit the screens in September. Gana has composed the music and Rahul is the cinematographer.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches