Srikanth is on a signing spree these days. He’s already acting in films like Devaraya, Shridi Sai and All the Best. Now, he has signed a new film titled Lucky. A new director named Hari is going to helm this film. Meghana is going to play the lead role opposite Srikanth. Srinivas Reddy, who had earlier produced Aaropranam, Pavithraprema among many other films, is making his comeback as a producer with this film. Already, the recording of songs has begun and the film will be formally launched on June 13. After a long time, Srikanth will be seen in a complete romantic and family entertainer and Srikanth is reportedly quite excited about the film. Sai Karthik is composing the music.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?