Srikanth is going to start work on a new film in the direction of Samudra. The movie is going to commence production from December 21st in Hyderabad. The first schedule of shooting is going to take place from 21st to 30th in Hyderabad. The second schedule will begin on January 18th and will continue till January 30th. Jinal Pandya is the heroine for this project.
The movie will be shot in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Vishakhapatnam. A foreign schedule for a couple of songs is also on the cards. The movie is slated for an end April release. Lagadapati Srinivasa Rao is the producer of this movie. The movie is said to be an action entertainer with a revenge backdrop.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting