Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is currently being shot in Kulu Manali. Popular hero Srikanth is portraying a crucial role in the film and he will be seen as one of Sai’s most ardent devotees.The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.Nagarjuna has changed his diet and lifestyle to better suit the character.
Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani. Shirdi Sai is the third devotional flick from the team of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao. The duo tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier.
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra