The shooting for Sreekanth’s Dhee ante Dhee, is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Sonia Maan is playing the female lead, and Srinivas Rao is the director. Currently, the unit is canning several scenes involving the lead pair and Brahmanandam in a school in Balanagar.
Brahmanandam will be seen as a scientist in this film, which has child sentiment. Once the talkie part is completed, the unit will move to Switzerland for the songs. The makers are planning to release the film in October.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office