After the grand success of Memu Saitham event, the Telugu Film Industry has once again joined hands to play a friendly cricket match to raise funds for Hudhud victims. This 20-20 Tollywood Cricket Cup was played in Vijayawada today and all the young actors were divided into Srikanth and Tarun’s team respectively. Batting first, Srikanth’s team scored 199 runs in 19.2 overs, but Tarun’s team collapsed for 160 runs.
An amount of 20 lakhs was raised from this match and was handed to MLA Bonda Umameshwar Rao. Jagapathi Babu graced the presentation ceremony as the chief guest.
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy