Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is gearing up for an August release. The movie is currently in post production mode and work is going on at a fast pace. The makers are reportedly looking at a mid August release, though the date is yet to be confirmed. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the film. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are the heroines.
Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner is producing the movie and R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter. Chakri is scoring the music. Balakrishna plays the role of a powerful journalist in this movie and his trademark punch dialogues are going to be present in ample amounts, as per the film’s team.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account