Superstar Mahesh Babu’s blockbuster family entertainer, Srimanthudu, utilized the holiday advantage to the fullest and notched up some sensational numbers on its 9th day. The film has already entered the all-time top four highest grossers in the history of Telugu Cinema and now looks to better its position, with no big films around.
Continuing it’s dream run, Srimanthudu has now emerged as the second highest grossing south Indian film of all-time in the US, surpassing Rajinikanth’s Robo and next only to Baahubali.
Until Saturday, Srimanthudu amassed a staggering $2.429,412, crossing Rajinikanth’s Enthiran (Robo in Telugu) $2,408,824. Incidentally, Enthiran’s collections include both the Telugu and Tamil versions, whereas Srimanthudu managed this feat with its Telugu version alone.
This once again shows Mahesh’s craze among the US fans. Meanwhile, trade circles are predicting that the film may well enter the $3 million club.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you