Mahesh Babu’s stamina at the box office has been proved once again in the form of Nizam collections of Srimanthudu. Sometime earlier, we had reported that Srimanthudu notched up 15 crores share in the Nizam area.
According to the latest update, the film has now collected 19.7 crores till date which is the highest for any Mahesh babu film. With these collections, this film has moved into the second spot after Baahubali which amassed 40 crore share till date.
Strong content of the film and aggressive promotions have helped this film to reach the position it has now. Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film is produced by Myrtri Movies.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you