It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some
positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film collected a whopping 1 crore share after the first eleven days of its release.
This is unique record in itself as never before has a Telugu film collected such amounts in a short span in this market. Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections big time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you