It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some
positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film collected a whopping 1 crore share after the first eleven days of its release.
This is unique record in itself as never before has a Telugu film collected such amounts in a short span in this market. Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections big time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London