It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some
positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film collected a whopping 1 crore share after the first eleven days of its release.
This is unique record in itself as never before has a Telugu film collected such amounts in a short span in this market. Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections big time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST