It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some
positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film collected a whopping 1 crore share after the first eleven days of its release.
This is unique record in itself as never before has a Telugu film collected such amounts in a short span in this market. Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections big time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you