In a much appreciable decision taken by the makers of the film, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Srimanthudu, will now be releasing on the 7th of August. Also, the film’s audio will be launched on 18th July and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by 27th June. The makers of the film have announced these updates in a
press meet just a while ago.
Earlier, Srimanthudu was supposed to release on 17th July. With Baahubali’s release on the 10th and realizing that both the films need a decent number of days to enter the profit zone, the producers of Srimanthudu have finally decided to opt for an early August release.
Icing on the cake is that the film will now be a birthday treat to all Superstar’s fans, with 9th August being Mahesh Babu’s birthday.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar