Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster family entertainer, Srimanthudu, still looks unstoppable at box-offices worldwide even in its third week. Already, Srimanthudu has been declared the second highest grossing Telugu film after Baahubali and the collections look to get a huge boost with the long weekend coming ahead.
And in the US, Srimanthudu is inching towards a rare milestone as the film is all set to cross the $3 million mark by this weekend. Until the last Sunday, Srimanthudu raked in $2,821,216 and stood in the 12th position among the 2015 highest grossing international films in the US.
This phenomenal performance reiterates Mahesh Babu’s unwavering craze among the US audiences.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you