Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster family entertainer, Srimanthudu, still looks unstoppable at box-offices worldwide even in its third week. Already, Srimanthudu has been declared the second highest grossing Telugu film after Baahubali and the collections look to get a huge boost with the long weekend coming ahead.
And in the US, Srimanthudu is inching towards a rare milestone as the film is all set to cross the $3 million mark by this weekend. Until the last Sunday, Srimanthudu raked in $2,821,216 and stood in the 12th position among the 2015 highest grossing international films in the US.
This phenomenal performance reiterates Mahesh Babu’s unwavering craze among the US audiences.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London