As the release date of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is just days away, several interesting updates about the film are coming up. Latest update reveals that the overseas rights of the film have been bagged by Classic Entertainments for a staggering 13.2 cores.
Once again, this amount is the highest for any Mahesh Babu film till date in the overseas market. The makers are quite confident that the film will easily cross the 4 million mark in the US beating the record of Srimanthudu’s 3.8 million.
Brahmotsavam is directed by Srikanth Addala and is produced by PVP Cinema.
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister