As the release date of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is just days away, several interesting updates about the film are coming up. Latest update reveals that the overseas rights of the film have been bagged by Classic Entertainments for a staggering 13.2 cores.
Once again, this amount is the highest for any Mahesh Babu film till date in the overseas market. The makers are quite confident that the film will easily cross the 4 million mark in the US beating the record of Srimanthudu’s 3.8 million.
Brahmotsavam is directed by Srikanth Addala and is produced by PVP Cinema.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you