Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has been registering thumping collections in all the areas of its release. The emotional family drama laced with strong social content became a talk of the town and it is drawing huge crowds on the weekdays as well.
The endearing chemistry between Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the movie is casting a magic spell on the moviegoers. It is now learnt that the filmmakers and producers are wanting more movies from the hit pair. So, it wouldn’t be surprising if the Mahesh-Shruti pair surfaces again in a few more movies in the coming days.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23