Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, has been registering thumping collections in all the areas of its release. The emotional family drama laced with strong social content became a talk of the town and it is drawing huge crowds on the weekdays as well.
The endearing chemistry between Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the movie is casting a magic spell on the moviegoers. It is now learnt that the filmmakers and producers are wanting more movies from the hit pair. So, it wouldn’t be surprising if the Mahesh-Shruti pair surfaces again in a few more movies in the coming days.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you