Already the second biggest blockbuster in the history of Telugu Cinema, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu is still running to packed houses during the weekends even in its 5th week run. As per the latest trade update, Srimanthudu collected more than $2.87 million in the US until Saturday and now looks all set to cross the $3 million milestone by Sunday night or on Monday.
Mahesh Babu’s craze in overseas market is humongous and Srimanthudu’s sensational run consolidated his stamina in the US. Meanwhile in both the Telugu states, the film is still minting decent shares, much to the thrill of trade circuits.
Mahesh Babu will soon take part in Brahmotsavam’s regular shooting under Sreekanth Addala’s direction.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date