Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, has already been declared the all-time second highest grosser in the history of Telugu Cinema. Released on 7th August, Srimanthudu is currently into its fourth week run and much to the joy of its distributors, the film is still running to packed houses in several areas across the Telugu states.
Usually, most films find it difficult to have a no-deficit run beyond three weeks. On the other hand, Srimanthudu registered full houses in several theaters in its fourth weekend. The makers’ latest move of adding extra scenes to the film has also helped the trade witness repeat audiences.
Directed by Koratala Siva, Srimanthudu was jointly produced by Mahesh Babu and Mythri Movie Makers.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you